You want to be a healthy person but you don’t want to drink a drink which has bitter taste, you are a taste conscious person then no worries! In this article you can find out some tasty option to make your health fit. but below I have listed free tasty drink but if you are looking for paid tasty drinks then you must check athletic greens review.
- Lemon juice – lemon juice is very tasty health drink, everyone likes it as you can make it according to your taste. You can use salt & sugar both or either sugar or salt with a squeeze of half lemon piece. Lemon water can be blend with different mock tails too.
- Lemon is a source of vitamin c which is very important for our body, it increase the immunity power which will reduce the frequency of illness.
- It is also very beneficial for those who does regular exercise & who are in the process of weight loss. A pinch of honey makes it tastier & helps to reduce the weight.
- It is very good for indigestion problem & especially in the summer season we should drink it regularly as it keeps you rehydrated throughout the day which will reduce the risk of low blood pressure.
- Coconut water – coconut water is a universal all time favorite drink it is a low calorie drink with various bioactive enzymes & potassium. It also contains antioxidants, amino acids, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese and zinc.
- Coconut water is considered good for controlling high blood pressure, to help reduce high blood pressure, drink a cup of fresh coconut water twice a day.
- Tender & mature coconut drink improves blood circulation that will reduce the risk of heart attack.
- Coconut water is also a great natural remedy for hangovers. Booze makes you tired, lazy & out of mind it helps you to regain the lost energy & make you feel better.
- It is also very useful for weight loss & good for pregnant women too.
- Flavored Milkshakes – Milk contains many nutrients like calcium, protein, iodine, potassium, phosphorus andvitaminsB2 and B12. It is any how healthy for everyone, from kids to old age people.
You can make many milk shakes with some flavors like vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, fresh fruits & dry fruits etc.
- Milk helps prevent cavities and tooth decay; it provides calcium which makes your teeth strong & healthy.
- Milk is very helpful to strengthen the muscles & bones that’s why doctors used to recommend milk to kids at their growing stage of life.
- It is an energy booster drink which helps you to fight with disease.